Okay. You’re not going to believe me, but proverbs have been changed over the years. Here are the original proverbs in all their glory:
- The Goddess meant for us to fly, and gave us a broom.
- A Spell A Day Keeps The Doctor Away!
- Goddess helps those who help themselves.
- Magick makes the heart grow fonder!
- Cleanliness is next to Goddessness.
- Behind every great man, there’s a great Witch.
- An ounce of witchcraft is worth a pound of cure.
- All Witchcraft is Well that Ends Well!
- All work and no play makes Jack a dull Witch.
- A watched cauldron never boils.
Now… leave a comment with your own proverbs! Brightest blessings!